-->

Blue Treasures|Isabel Marant Earrings










"Shine bright like a... Blue Isabel Marant star earring!?"
Okay, so that was probably not what went trough my
head when I saw these, but I did think that they were
the most beautiful earrings ever. And... for a reasonable price
I might add. So, I tried them on, completely starstruck (see what I did there)
and looked really sweet at my mom. Before I knew it, these babies were mine.

"Small is not so small but so beautiful"-Isabel Marant

This was the package (sack is such an ugly word) which protected
these earrings. It is a really cute idea and the quote on it is really
accurate.

Tadaaaa. I love them. It are golden stars with dark blue stones
in them. I think it is an combination between stars and the night sky.
They are really easy to put in your ear so you don't have to struggle.
They are settle but pretty and they go with everything.

Earrings: 50 euros

This is my first designer item ever, and I am on cloud 9.
I love Isabel Marant's designs and ideas so it is great that
one of her items is now my first designer item.

This is how they are on.

So that's it. Have an awesome week!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel




0 LOVELY DOTS:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome