-->

The New Coat|STYLE


Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it gorgeous? Fun fact: I saw it on
 a mannequin and thought it was a cardigan but it was something better
 than that: a (winter) coat! It is so pretty, and warm, and pretty.
 Did I mention pretty? And soft. I keep patting it (don't judge me).
It is one of the items in my closet I just look at. Because
it is so gorgeous (don't pretend you don't do that... right?)

The gold zipper.

How the fake-sheep-skin thingy looks.
Coat: WE

Have an awesome week!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel




0 LOVELY DOTS:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome