-->

Favorite Boots|STYLE



Fall season screams boots so why not show you my favorite ones? I am a boot lover (all season
long, all day err'day.) There are some neutrals and some brights. Come join me ;)


BOOTS: Dr. Martens
// I honestly love these boots. I can't get enough of them (I sometimes stare at them because
they're so pretty. Ahem.)//

BOOTS: Sasha
// I am a big fan of black. Boots, shoes, heels, clothes. I wear a lot of black clothes so black boots couldn't be left out. //

BOOTS: Advance
// Fun fact: I used to hate these boots. Now they're my favorites. I love their color and the detailing. They are absolutely perfect for fall.//

BOOTS: Ziens
// These are my "modern cowboy boot". I love heel which makes me like 3 cm taller (hey, every cm counts when you're short).//

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel

2 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. I absolutely love you're Dr. Martens. Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too haha, I like die every time I see them. *whispers* sooo pretty. :)
      Have an awesome week!

      Delete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome