-->

London Baby| PHOTOGRAPHY

So the 1 January I went to London for 3 days... I love London
with all my heart. I feel at home in a city full of people, where you're
always one person in the crowd. The city is constantly alive and buzzing
with people with talent and ambition. I've been to London 3 times and I
never want to leave. These are the (few) pictures I made and I also
will upload a vlog (coming soon).


 Taken: 04-01-2014
 Place: From The London Eye.
 Blablabla: I did edit this picture, for  people who wanted to know. I love  the picture because there are so  many different people outside on this  rainy day. Locals and tourist among  together with one thing in common:  absolute no idea this picture was  taken.

 Taken: 02-01-2014
 Place: On Westminster Bridge among the tourists.
Blablabla: The building is my hotel (yes be jealous) and that is the London eye. The bridge was so busy and you basically hate everyone standing still to take a picture (I'm a douchebag lol).
 Taken: 04-01-2014
Place: London Eye
Blablabla: I don't exacly know what it is, I guess a playground for children. It looks very cool and artistic.
 Taken: 04-01-2014
 Place: London Eye
 Blablabla: Overview of London  from the London Eye. It was very  rainy but very beautiful.
 Taken: 03-01-2014
Place: Whitecross Street (where Harrods is)
Blablabla: I took this picture of the street and the passing car. It isn't perfect but I like how it looks. London from a blurry night-view.
Taken: 02-01-2014
Pace: Westminster Abbey
Blablabla: I'd like to call this the "veins" of Westminster Abbey. These are the pillars which make sure the whole building doesn't fall in a million pieces. 









I made more pictures but those weren't blog-worthy. 
I had a splendid (hehe) time in London and want to go
back as soon as possible!
HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel

2 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. Omg that's so cool, I've always wanted to go to London! Love the pictures, the last one is my fave! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome