-->

The Ultimate Spring Look (ZARA SPRING COLLECTION) | STYLE


"I am IN LOVE with the ZARA Spring Collection..."



The Ultimate Spring Look (ZARA SPRING COLLECTION) | STYLE
HI THERE, it has certainly been a while... My sincere apologies!
Of course, I have my reasons, which I will tell you because
you are very interested in them (not the sarcasm). We have,
of course, since I am 16 high school and tests. With test
comes test week. Yay. And then we have the social life,
(I know it's hard to believe but I have one!) so hanging out
with friends, going to prom (!) the usual. But I am back and
planning on blogging more. Starting with this post.

I am in love with the ZARA spring collection. It is so stunning.
I want to have everything, unfortunately my wallet won't allow
that. But, a girl can dream right? So I made this "Ultimate Spring Look"
on polyvore with these items:



(I love pastels, it has been 4 years and I still am in love. Of course
the eye trend doesn't stop in the Spring. Thanks to KENZO for
introducing this trend. So both my favorite trends in one dress makes
this dress PERFECT.)

THE COAT:

zara.com

(I am not a big fan of yellow. Actually, most of the time I 
can't stand the color. But this coat is in exception. The color
is not too IN YOUR FACE yellow but also not too PEE yellow.
Also in combination of the dress it will look stunning.)

THE SHOES:


zara.com

(These shoes are perfect, especially for this look. The not only
go well with the color combo, they will look lovely with anything
because they are nude but not boring.)

THE BAG:


zara.com

(This is more of a "shopping" bag or a "going out" bag. Yet, it looks
minimalistic, is very nice with the black and white and will look
great with this look -and just in general)

Enough chit-chat about this ensemble. I think it is time for
me to go to Zara. This week. Definitely.

Have an awesome week!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel


0 LOVELY DOTS:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome