-->

Antwerp In Pictures | PHOTOGRAPHY

             ANTWERP (city), in my words:
a cute city with amazing shops, small streets & cute houses.










     TAKEN: in a courtyard
    BLAHBLAH: One of the reasons I love Antwerp     is the cute small streets with flowers and balconies     and ahh. IT'S SO CUTE I WANNA DIE.


TAKEN: In a small street
BLAHBLAH: Let's just talk about colorful houses, shall we? Here in the Netherlands we don't have those and my absolute dream is to live in an pastel house (isn't that everyones
dream? It is so dainty and special!)
TAKEN: Near a cafe
BLAHBLAH: I love the plants that they use for outer decoration. It gives such an organic view and kind of calms down the shiny whites and bright colors.









So... I would suggest you to visit Antwerp once in your life. The people
are very friendly, they have amazing shops & cute small streets.
Also I did a HAUL video a while back you can watch it right here.
Hope you have an awesome week!

LOVE & INSPIRE,
Isabel





























2 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. ah echt leuke foto's! Ik krijg spontaan zin om naar Antwerpen te gaan ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, dankjewel! Yess, dat was ook precies de bedoeling haha :) <3

      Delete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome