-->

The New Hair | STYLE

"So... This happened."



SO... THIS HAPPENED. Yep, a week ago I cut my beautiful blonde maine into a short
bob and you know what? It looks amazing! I am so happy and I really don't ever
want to go back to long hair (for many reasons). So let's talk details if you're
interested: I didn't show any reference pictures or anything and I cut my hair at
KinkiKappers (which I can recommend to anyone) and Marion cut my hair
(hi! If you'll ever read this haha). She was the coolest person ever because she
was super nice and her hair was purple (!) which is obviously a plus. 
KinkiKappers looked like an Urban Outfitters and they played Blink-182
which means that it is, right now, one of my favorite places ever. 

Before...

After! 

Hope you have an awesome week!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel




2 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. I know this is an old blog post but your hair is so so so nice! Have you ever thought about cutting it even shorter? You remind me of Gemma Janes by the way. Which is a huge compliment cause she's basically my girl crush. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have, but I realized I would look like a boy/get an afro (curly hair) so I decided not to. What!? She is stunning! Thank you so much. I personally do not see it, but hey I'll take it haha :)
      x I

      Delete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome