-->

Style Showcase | PART I HANNE


 MEET HANNE. Hanne is a fourteen (almost fifteen!) blogger from the Netherlands.
Hanne is also my good friend and has an amazing sense of style. She inspired the
Style showcase series. In the Style showcase series I am going to show you styles
which I find inspiring or cool with a youtubevideo attached to it. 

Hanne's style is grunge, comfy and a little bit hobo (as she says herself in the video)

Her favorite winter piece is her oversized flannel (as you can see here)

I find Hanne's style inspiring because it is a lot of types of grunge. It isn't the typical
grunge look, she experiments a lot. I also love that it is comfy and a little bit "hobo"
to give it her own touch. 

 Isn't see adorable? I mean punk rock. Yeah. 


You can check out Hanne and her amazing style on her blog grungecrumbles.
It was amazing to meet her, and not only talk to her on the internet. She is a
lovely human being.

HAVE A NICE DAY!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel

2 LOVELY DOTS:

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome