-->

TUMBLRSPIRATION // October


LEFT: I love this picture immensely but I love the story which was attached to
the picture even more. Sadly, it has been deleted but the person talked about the feeling
of traveling and wanderlust (where I can totally relate to).
UP RIGHT (no stress cafe): I really need this in my life. I have no idea where this cafe is
but I need it. Next to my house. 
UP RIGHT (balloons):  I have a fear of hights. Not the point that I am paralyzed but ehh,
I don't like them. Though this is one thing I would love to do one day. An air balloon
ride. I just think it would be absolutely amazing to that one day. 

DOWN RIGHT (drawing):  Damn it, there are so much talented people on tumblr.

DOWN RIGHT (sweater): I believe this is from the Dior show. This jumper is
gorgeous!

ARE YOU READY FOR NOVEMBER?

Love & Inspire,
Isabel

2 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. Kweenie wat het is maar ik wil met je op een roadtrip. Ja dat lijkt me wel leuk hihi even geinspireerd door die eerste foto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JAAAA! En dan naar the 1975 luisteren en gewoon reizen. Hanne, you're a genius. <3

      Delete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome