-->

Your Time Is Now


"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
- Napoleon Hill

I DON'T TALK ALOT ABOUT PERSONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL
THINGS ON MY BLOG.
Well, today is the day ladies (and a few gentleman).
I realized in the stress of school, a messy room and an empty mind that screw
waiting until you're grown up. What is grown up anyway? I've met grown up
sixteen year old and childish thirty year olds. I think age is an unnecessary restrainment
when it comes to creating. Look at Lorde or 5 Seconds of Summer. They are
young. They are around my age. And they are doing an amazing job at creating.
I am kind of done hearing that my time will come. That I just have to
finish education. Education is a restrainment to my creativity. I haven't written
a sane, official word in weeks because I have been too busy or my mind has
been overflowing with math or English or anything else. I will finish high school,
go to college and find a job. But I will not wait on doing great things. If I want 
to write a book, design a clothing line, make a movie; why wait until I'm 20-something.
Why not doing it now? I won't make great things if I don't try. And keep trying until
I'm there. So I'll start. At sixteen. I have always created but never officially or fully.
I encourage you to do whatever you love or want to do or make. An album, a website,
a math thing. It does not matter. If they can, we can. And maybe even better. 
Don't wait until you are old and wished you had done the thing. Do the thing. Fail, maybe.
Succeed, maybe. And you know what could have happened if you did it. Good luck
my friends. I am going to write, and sing, and play guitar and do the things I love
and balance things I need. 

love & inspire,
Isabel

0 LOVELY DOTS:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome