-->

Flash


TURTLENECK: zara, SKIRT: vero moda, NECKLACE: fashionology, BOOTS: sasha 


Me 'n my gorgeous valentine. Are you jealous? You should be. 


IT WAS AROUND 8 PM WHEN WE SHOT THIS, and my whole neighborhood could probably hear our giggles. We shot around 60 pictures (exaggeration but yeah) and some of them were so ugly (and with that I mean my stupid face, not Hanne's because Hanne is a munchkin). But yeah, we're cool. If you want to see what Hanne is wearing (I swear I talk about her in every single post, but hey she is my blogpal so I am so allowed) go to her blog right here!
So on Valentine's day I hung out with her and we ate skittles (the green ones, yum!) and watched movies and had fun. Suck it love, friendship rules.

Have an amazing week!

LOVE & INSPIRE,
Isabel




9 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. Replies
    1. Bebe you look way cooler (coohohohoool *matty voice*)

      ily2 ;)

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! My friends and I are the same way, our laughing echoes around the neighborhood. Also, isn't munchkin a great word. I'm going to be saying it all day now!
    Zoe x
    zoemack.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I feel ya, I probably have pissed of so many people. I know! It is so adorable it means "my little minion" or something along those lines. Have a nice day! x I :)

      Delete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome