-->

Wanderlust



(source: www.tumblr.com)

WANDERLUST
(wŏn′dər-lŭst′)
A very strong or irresistible impulse to travel

WANDERLUST HAS OFFICIALLY STRUCK. I have 10 weeks left of high-school. After that, I can look foreword to 3 months of summer holiday. And I just cannot wait to travel. To see the world, hang out with friends, play music, sing, write etc. There are so many places I have not seen, cultures I have not discovered, food I have not eaten, and knowing that I have so little time after I can do all of that drives me nuts. It is like it is Friday and you just cannot have another school/work day anymore because you are so tired. It comes creeping up on you, the feeling of needing a break because it is so darn close.
  Traveling is one of the most therapeutic things to me because you are in a different place that you don't know, and people that don't know you. And you can look at everything and it is new and exciting. Even if you visit a city multiple times, you still have not discovered everything about that city. That is why I love traveling so much, I suppose. Because you let go, you are free. 

Anyway, some late night thoughts & wishes for you to ponder about.

LOVE & INSPIRE,
Isabel





1 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. Ik word altijd zo blij van dit soort plaatjes. Ik heb geloof ik ook last van wanderlust haha. X

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome