-->

Plaid Back


 IT IS FINALLY FEELING LIKE SUMMER, here in The Netherlands. And that means one thing: the short mania, as I'd like to call it. Nothing against wearing shorts, be my freaking guest. But if there is one ray of sunshine, BOOM, everyone is wearing shorts. Like honestly everyone. It is like a plague. And it isn't even like I wanna be "different" by wearing a dress, but I just like dresses more. Because they're hella comfy and you don't have to think of wearing anything else other than footwear (or outerwear if it's chilly). Basically, dresses are super lazy. And since I am a busy gal by studying for my re-exam (which is tomorrow, pray for me!), pre-filming videos and eating a ton of ice cream; I need lazy. But to be fair though, if I don't leave the house I don't wear normal clothes (read: pajamas).

FLANNEL: a gift, DRESS: america today, BOOTS: marc jacobs

NECKLACE: fashionology

Ah man, look at that twirl. Super flowy and all. Let's ignore that it took 3000 takes to get this

Summer is upon us. I mean, at least for like 3 days and after that we can basically take our winter coats out because, well, Dutch weather... 

This lovely outfit also stars in my new video:



HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!

love & inspire,
Isabel


4 LOVELY DOTS:

  1. Thanks girl! Totally loving this combination, such a good blouse! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is. I've been wearing it non stop, honestly. x

      Delete
  2. It's the same in England. 1 sunny day and everyone strips off to bikinis and shorts and then complain about getting burned :P

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome