-->

Since I've been gone

Hi there! Since I promised you in my last post an explanation for my absence (two months! TWO MONTHS!?!?) here it is. But since no one ever likes these kind of posts (let's be real) I decided to make it a bit more interesting. Let's list this.

(All pictures from this post are from my instagram)

1. SCHOOL
Isn't that the number one struggle for every school-going blogger ever? Literally having no time because there are so many things to do. It certainly is mine. I started this blog when I was 14 (oh sweet summer child) which gives you a bit of an insight why I could post 2 times a week. (I also am the queen of procrastination so that could also explain a lot). Since I am trying the productivity thing, school has taken over my life. I am hella proud of myself but also really, really, really tired.


2. BEST SUMMER (EVER?)
My plan to travel with Hanne kind of fell through (which schucks, but hey we still have next summer). I did, however, spend one week in Belgium camping with my best friend, her sister, her parents, and her boyfriend (talk about third wheeling...). And it made my summer the Best. Summer. Ever. The International Christian thingy is called New Wine Europe and if you ever want to go there: please do. I learned so much there and met so many amazing people (hi, if you're reading this). Did a really, really scary thing (aka singing on stage, omygoshomygosh, and not sucking at it - I think). I also kind of did not sleep in that week. Or bring my camera. I wanted to focus on the experience rather then shoving my camera in everybody's face.



3. I ALSO HAVE...
Been stressed about school... Did I tell you about school? And how busy I am!?!?! Started a studyblr (I swear I am not as lame as I seem.) Had a creative block. Been instagramming more then ever. Been cuddling with my ginny pig a lot (it reduces the stress). Been eating lots and lots of chocolate.

And I also have missed blogging a lot.

LOVE & INSPIRE,
Isabel



0 LOVELY DOTS:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome